7 Reasons To Buy Your Kilt Outfit In Person
We’re a long-established family business, rooted in tradition but that doesn’t mean we’re stuck in our ways. We have adapted and changed to meet the changing demands of the modern world, but there are still some things which require the traditional touch. Buying a kilt outfit is one of those things.
Here are our top 7 reasons to buy your kilt outfit in person.
1. Talk to us – By coming into the shop, phoning or emailing us you can get all the information you need. Any burning questions? We’ll answer them impartially and be as honest as possible with you.
3. See & Feel – One of the greatest advantages of coming to see us in the shop is that we have stock in the shop which you can see and feel, therefore you know exactly the quality you will be getting. Buying online is very convenient but you have very little clue of what the quality of the product will be like.
4. No pressure – There is absolutely no obligation to buy from us. If you want to come in and see us, have a little look around or even try on a kilt before you buy, then we are more than happy to oblige. Buying a kilt is a huge investment and shouldn’t be rushed into. We have sample books to browse and swatches of tartan for you to take away and ponder your decision.
5. Years of Experience – When buying online you often have no idea who is behind the screen. At Anderson’s, you can see and hear us! Between the staff members we have a combined 100 years’ experience in the highland wear industry, therefore you know we know what we’re talking about!
6. Personal Service – Being a family run business now in its sixth generation you will receive personal care and attention from the staff. We’ll chat with you and get a feel for what you’re looking for and give you any advice you need.
7. The Experience – Buying a kilt is like no other experience. They aren’t like any other item of clothing. Buying online is just like buying any other item, nothing memorable or outstanding about it. We believe it should be an enjoyable and memorable experience!